Pages

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Razzleberry Pie!

My favorite pie of all time after Pumpkin Pie is... you guessed it.... Razzleberry Pie. I was feeling "healthy" a couple weeks ago and so I bought some blueberries, blackberries and raspberries. Well I only ate a few and they sat in my fridge. The last time I did this the berries went bad. I wasn't going to let that happen this time so.. I found a recipe for my favorite pie and made it. It was so much better than the Mrs. Smith's brand at the store. I was so happy!

I got the recipe from here. I modified it a little and didn't use strawberries because I didn't have any fresh ones on hand.


They tell you to put slits in the pie crust for the steam to escape and I always see people do cute things with theirs so I felt like being creative and did a teacup shape on mine. In the picture it is sideways. This pie was so good my husband even liked it!

No comments:

Post a Comment