Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

5k

Sorry I haven't posted in a little bit. I have been extremely busy. David and I were trying a bunch of different restaurants this past weekend for Triangle Restaurant Week. It was fun and we tried a bunch of great food! I have decided to sign up for a 5k this April and I have been training for that. I am extremely excited to see my progress for that. I think my biggest set back will be my surgery (more on that to come). I am hoping to at least be able to run half of it. I am training using the Couch 2 5k program and I am enjoying it very much! I like the Christian Indy version and find it to be helpful to worship as I am working out. It definitely helps the time go by much faster. So keep me in your prayers for this new goal I have for myself. I am very much excited and am enjoying the exercise very much! (We'll see if that changes) :)
I will be putting up another post either this Thursday or Friday. When I get the chance.
Next topic making a meal plan and sticking to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment