Pages

Monday, February 13, 2012

Surgery Can Be Fun

Well sometimes in the right circumstances. This past Thursday I went in to have some large cysts removed off my ovaries. I was not too excited about the actual surgery but I was excited about all the pampering that I would receive from my wonderful husband in the days after. I have not been doing much cooking or crafting because of it. I have played a ton of Lego Pirates of the Caribbean on the PS3. and that is about it. I am itching to get some crafts done so I may work on some tomorrow. It all depends on how I feel. I do have a couple photos to share with you from the day we were at the hospital.

My husband always likes to makes silly faces.

I hope you all are doing well and having fun. Tell me about some of your crafting adventures or cooking adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment